Thursday, June 30, 2016

Instagram Lately

Instagram has long been one of my favorite ways to share my daily looks and what's going on behind the scenes with my readers.  There is a great community over there and not only my feed to follow, but tons of other really stylish and talented ladies that I love gaining inspiration from. 

If you aren't following me over there already - you should! It's fun!  I also love rounding up a few of my recent Instagram favorites here on the blog... it's fast becoming one of my most popular series here, so I know you gals love it too! 

Here are some of my favorite Instagram looks recently!

I recently found this lace top for a steal! It's so fun to wear for a night out or I wore it for a few business meetings. (get the look: lace top, jeans, earrings, lace up flats)

This embroidered top is a favorite from several seasons back... but it's still the perfect summer tank!
(get the look: similar embroidered top, striped espadrilles - on sale!, jeans, bag)

My recent vacation style was SUPER laid back, these ripped jeans and this comfy tunic were perfect for morning walks. (get the look: tunic, jeans, flip flops, sunglasses)

I never met a striped dress I didn't like.  This tank dress is a few seasons old, but just as classic as ever. (get the look: similar hat, similar dress, sunglasses, wedges)

I love a playing matchy-matchy with my daughter, although this one was completely by accident last week on vacation.  (get the look: my similar striped dress, my flip flops, her striped top, her shorts, her flip flops)

For those super hot days, nothing is better than an cross back top!  
(get the look: sandals, top, similar shorts, sunglasses)

These jeans were on constant repeat last week on vacation (whenever I wasn't in my swimsuit!) and rightfully so, they are so soft and perfect for cool summer evenings. (get the look: similar sweater, tankjeans, bag)

I've been wearing Everlane tees CONSTANTLY this summer... they are so soft, have a flattering cut and wash well.  What more can you ask for?


 

site design by kiki co.