Thursday, June 23, 2016

4 ways to find your swim style!

I don't know about you, but summer is in FULL swing here in my household.  We are beaching, pooling, playing, grilling and squeezing every possible second from each day.  What about you!?! I hope your summer is off to a great start too.  It's such a special time of year for making memories and having fun... don't wait to dive into all the craziness of summer! Sometimes I feel like my to-do list keeps trucking on and I forget to just let loose a little and have some fun.  Don't wait until August to start on your summer bucket list... start now!

The pool and beach are a huge part of our families summer fun, since we live in Michigan we get to take advantage of some of the most beautiful beaches that America has to offer on the weekends and we are also total pool rats during the week here in town.  We can never get enough.  I count it a good day when I can go straight from my pjs to a swimsuit and not even think about an outfit for the day.  But the older I get the HARDER it is getting to find swim gear that I love and feel comfortable in.  Who's with me?  Swim suits seem to be made for 18 year olds or 60 year olds, and there's not much in between for us average gals that want a nice classic swimsuit - sexy or matronly left out.

Today I literally combed and combed the internet for four great swim looks that are hip and gorgeous, but also perfect for that "girl next door" vibe that I know I am personally looking for.   Plus, I found some great hats, sunglasses, cover-ups, and sandals to pull the looks together.  Summer is only just beginning so dive on in!


protect your eyes and face with great accessories:

splash and sun in these classic swimsuits: 

grab a cover-up for trips to the pool bar or for some relief from the sun: 

...and don't forget some fab footwear to flaunt your look: 

Shop the looks here: 


 

site design by kiki co.