Monday, May 30, 2016

monday must-haves pt 5

Today's Monday Must-Haves are ALL about SUMMER!  Summer is finally here ladies and I couldn't be more ready.  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend with friends and family this weekend. And maybe shopping a few of the awesome sales too...

Today picks are so fun and absolutely summer ready... this adorable tote is perfect for loading up with  snacks, books and sunscreen and heading to the park.  I always love a good pair of flip flops and a vacation, these palm tree flip flops are a vacation for your feet.  And how about this striped dress ladies? Ombre!? So so cute.  Plus, I'm hoping to set up a little badminton court in our lawn for the kiddos (okay, and for me too!) and this set is darling.  (good life fun fact - I broke my nose playing badminton in gym in high school - the horrors!) And finally I can't wait to dig into the book "Eligible"  - it seems like everyone is talking about it and I'm a huge Pride & Prejudice fan.

Enjoy your day ladies. And let me know what you want to see as a new Monday series... I'm brainstorming new ideas as you read this!


plus, I'm dying for these pool toys for the kiddos this summer...
moby dick pool float or an ice cream cone? So stinking cute!




 

site design by kiki co.