Monday, May 9, 2016

monday must haves - pt 2

Monday!?! So soon!?!? Those weekends just fly off the shelf these days, don't they?  I hope you had a great weekend celebrating mom or being celebrated as a mom! I know Mother's Day weekend is always a favorite of mine.  It's kind of sad it's over already!

Today I am continuing my Monday series for May - Monday Must Haves.  (that's a lot of MMMMS!)  I've got a few summer-y pieces that have caught my eye lately that I think you will love to!


one: classic vans (slip on version, love these too!)
I saw a gal sporting some classic white Vans the other day and I LOVED the look! It's so simple and summery - not to mention comfy too!

two: mirrored sunglasses - under $15! (or splurge version!)
Even though these are ultra trendy, I am really digging this look for spring and summer.

This simple top looks like the perfect summer staple. I could see pairing this with denim shorts on hot summer days or with black jeans for a casual summer date night look.

I'm pretty obsessed with these sandals.  How could you not be? So cute and a great price too!

five: striped dress 
I'm officially ADDICTED to striped dresses.  It's a sickness!  But you have to see the back of this... it's so stinking cute.

Shop the post here:




 

site design by kiki co.