Friday, April 29, 2016

mother's day gift guide!

Mother's Day weekend is just a week away, so you know what that means!  Time to GET shopping for those sweet momma's in your life.  And maybe set aside some time or resources to spoil yourself a little along the way if you are a hardworking mom too.  It's hard to believe I've been a mom for 11 years (whoa!).  It's a job I take super seriously and one that brings incredible joy - and let's face it, plenty of challenges - each day.  It's a thank-less job for the most part so I am fully on board with getting spoiled for a weekend by my kids and husband. 

Today I pulled together some luxurious and indulgent gifts for the moms in your life.  Any of these I would be thrilled to be presented with on Mother's Day and I'm sure the leading ladies in your life would feel the same way.  And of course, if your husband and kids need a little help in the "what to get mom?" department... just forward this little post to the guys in your life and you are SET.  I've got a little something for all the moms out there no matter what their interests... so you are sure to find something for the special lady in your life right here. 
Tory Burch fragrance setwatchrobenavy toteglitter sneakers (how fun are these!?!)I Love Mom necklacecutout crop yoga pantgold pineapple tumbler (because mom def deserves a cocktail in a pineapple!)earrings (so pretty!)cream bucket bagclub w wine subscription (one of my favorites!)'goodnight' pjspersonalized notebook

Scroll through the items below to see why I love each item so much!





 

site design by kiki co.