Monday, April 4, 2016

5 ways to wear... a grey tee!

Each Monday on the blog I feature one wardrobe staple styled up 5 ways. Today I chose to style quite possibly one of the easiest wardrobe staples (and a personal all time favorite of mine) the grey t-shirt.  If you are in need of a new grey tee this spring, I highly recommend this one.  Or if you already have one (or more, I won't tell, wink!) hanging out in your closet... well then today because now you have five instant outfits with just one simple grey t-shirt.

Styling up t-shirts is one of my favorite wardrobe combos.  I love to dress them up and down and in between.  The thing with a really great t-shirt is that it can be super comfortable while also looking really pulled together if you get the look and the accessories right.  And I really love a trendy t-shirt like this one... it's flowy and roomy to make it easy to wear and the v-neck makes it ultra flattering.

I hope you enjoy these five looks... I know I am going to be recreating similar looks very soon!








or shop all the pieces here...



 

site design by kiki co.