Thursday, March 24, 2016

on my radar... march 2016!

Oh March you little rascal, you fool us into believing it's spring already and then you blast us with cold air and freezing rain.  In like a lion and out like a lion this month! 

So, to make up for how absolutely insane this month's weather has been and how desperate I am for actual spring weather right about now... let's daydream instead with these fun pieces that are on my radar this month.  

stacking rings... how gorgeous are these? And they are the perfect summer accessory to pair with tanks and shorts and dresses!
rose all day iPhone case... I'll could use a glass of Rose on a sunny patio right about now... and for everyday this entire spring to be honest! This iPhone case is so darling.
delicate bracelet... there is something about super dedicate jewelry when the summer warms. This bracelet is perfection (and UNDER $15!)
striped dress... I'm always looking for a new striped dress to add to my collection.  I love this relaxed maxi style with longer sleeves for warm spring days or cool summer nights.
white jeans... my ABSOLUTE favorite jean (the "Rocket" by CoH) comes in white too!  I'm definitely going to need to snag these babies.  I can't stop wearing my blue "Rocket" pair, so this is a no-brainer.
fringe sandals... I love the fringe shoe trend for spring, but so far I had only seen them in heels... until now!  These fringe sandals are oh so cute!
palm print swim top & swim bottom... I just snagged this suit for my upcoming spring break. I love the pattern and it's a super comfortable top & bottom.  
sw basics exfoliant... is your skin still feeling dull from winter? I adore this exfoliant! It's all natural and leaves your skin baby soft.
tulip-back tank... this tank was on my wish list last year and it sold out too quick for me to snag it. I didn't make that mistake again this year... I just bought it and can't wait to wear it this summer! It comes in other colors too!
chloe bag... I have had this bag on my wishlist for quite sometime, and my husband completely surprised me with it last week!  To say I'm in love is an understatement.  It's a stunning bag! Watch for this little charmer in outfit posts soon.

shop my favorites here...




 

site design by kiki co.