Thursday, March 17, 2016

new arrivals I love...

I'm completely swooning for all these new spring arrivals at my favorite retailers. Stripes and fresh colors and totally new styles... all of it needs to get in my closet right now.  Who's with me!?!?

This spring I am really trying to be mindful about my purchases for my wardrobe... but it's SO hard, especially with all these gorgeous pieces.  I just want to buy all.the.things.  You know? But as with all of the seasons... buying just a few really great pieces will breathe new life into your wardrobe overall and give new inspiration for outfits with pieces you may already own and a few new pieces as well.

Here I pulled together (just!) a few new arrivals I've got my eye on lately... these pieces totally represent what my spring style aspires to this season... simple neutrals, tons of navy, a little pop of color, a few ruffles here and there (swoon!) and some effortlessly cool shoes.  What are you wishing for this spring?




Or shop the post here...





 

site design by kiki co.