Wednesday, March 23, 2016

my everyday style: distressed jeans!

When in doubt: wear navy and distressed jeans.  I don't know what it is about this combo... but it's just so easy and comfortable and one of those looks I never tire of.  I often find getting dressed in March so difficult... the heavy sweaters and boots aren't really seasonally appropriate, but yet some days it's still quite chilly.  So simple outfit combos like this one are really what saves me.  This crazy Michigan weather is set to dump another huge storm on us this week... and I just can't bear the thought of winter boots again.   Spring break can't get here soon enough... scratch that... summer can't get here soon enough!






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Sweater, Vince (similar, similar or similar)
Shoes, J.Crew - on sale! (or less expensive option)
Bag, J.Crew (old but similar, similar or similar)
Bracelet, Margaret Elizabeth via Rocksbox - 
get your first month of Rocksbox FREE with code: jillggxoxo - I highly recommend this subscription service it's super fun and a great place to snag some gorgeous jewelry pieces!

Shop the look here...




 

site design by kiki co.