Wednesday, February 24, 2016

spring must-have: striped dress!

I'm a sucker for stripes and striped dresses are my biggest weakness.  I'm not really big into dresses in general - but my striped dresses have quickly become a staple in my wardrobe.  I've hardly met a striped dress I didn't love (how many is too many to own!?).   They are perfect for spring (summer and fall, too!).  I layer them up over swim suits for the beach or pool on spring break or under cardigans, vests, jean jackets, jackets, leather jackets and scarves depending on my mood and the weather.  And of course - they are just as fun to wear on their own as well.

I combed through the archives to pull out some of my favorite ways I've styled up striped dresses in the past.  There is tons of inspiration here on this little walk down memory lane... I will definitely be re-wearing similar outfits as the weather turns warmer this spring. No matter your style or personal taste there is something for you at every price point here.

Will you be adding a striped dress - or two - to your wardrobe this spring?


Shop the post here...



 

site design by kiki co.