Monday, February 29, 2016

instagram style... february 2015!

Instagram is my favorite lately... I'm over there on the regular with outfit inspo and other behind the scenes fun (like what books I'm reading...).  If you aren't following me over there yet... you should! It's fun!

Here are a few of my favorite recent looks from good old Insta...

above: similar sweater, jeans (seriously I wear these CONSTANTLY), shoes

*earrings via Rocksbox... get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo


above: blazer, striped top, flats, jeans, book - SO good, a must read!

*necklace via Rocksbox... get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo


above: trench, similar striped top, similar jeans, similar shoes, bag (just got this and I am TOTALLY in love! It's the perfect size with the softest leather!)

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more daily outfit inspiration!



 

site design by kiki co.