Thursday, February 25, 2016

brand to know: vince

Do you ever come across a new (to you) brand name and think: 'YES! This is SO me!!!'  I had that recently with a brand that Nordstrom carries called Vince.  I had heard of the brand before but never really gave it a second glance until I was randomly in Nordstrom Rack a few weeks back with no real plan (dangerous!) and came across a navy v-neck Vince sweater that was so soft and luxurious that it had to come home with me.

Then this past weekend I was shopping in Chicago at Nordstrom on Michigan Avenue and stopped by the Vince area and was literally melting at the fabrics, cuts and styles that Vince offers.  All the fabrics are swoon worthy and they really take the relaxed and casual cuts to the next level.  Vince has really nailed the simple but gorgeous basics - elevated basics - that are right on par with what I crave for my wardrobe these days.

And while this brand is definitely in the "investment" category for my wardrobe - it's definitely worth putting a few of these pieces on my wishlist.  A lot of the pieces are season-less fabrics and styles which makes investing in this brand an easier decision in the long run because you can really get so much great wear out of them.  And as a bonus... they are not only available at Nordstrom, but at Nordstrom Rack online too - an at a great savings.

What do you think of this brand? Do you own any Vince pieces?  I'd love to know your thoughts! (And keep in mind, in some instances the photos do absolutely NO justice to how beautiful these pieces are... don't you hate when that happens?!)

shop the post here...





 

site design by kiki co.