Monday, January 4, 2016

top 3 posts for easy style in 2016!

Today I am rounding up what have historically been the top three blog posts here on the blog... and it's no surprise why they have met such success.  It's because they embody not only exactly what this blog is all about (simple and classic style) but because they resonate with you, the readers who have the same goals for your wardrobe as well.

Easy wardrobe combinations, classic closet staples and laid back but pulled together style is exactly what these three posts are all about.  If you are new around here, I am sure these will become your favorites as well... be sure to visit them and pin images to refer to later.  If you are a veteran around here, you have no doubt seen these posts before.  However I do believe they are worth revisiting again.  Especially at the start of the New Year... I know that one of my goals for 2016 is to continue to  refine my wardrobe.  Perhaps that is one of your goals for 2016 as well. If so, you are in the right place!



See them all here...

how to style boyfriend jeans

What have been some of your favorite posts? I would love for you to chime in with your favorites in the comments!

Also, I am RE-LAUNCHING my weekly email newsletter with some fun new features... be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out!

 

site design by kiki co.