Tuesday, January 5, 2016

9 pieces | 9 outfits - winter 2016!

It's time for another 9 pieces | 9 outfits...  these posts are without a doubt the most fun posts to put together.  And you gals seem to love them as well!

The basic premise is to take 9 wardrobe staples and mix and match them into 9 looks.  Why nine? Nine is the perfect capsule of pieces to invest in each season.  Although I betting many of you have a lot of these staples in your wardrobe already. It's an exercise in stretching our wardrobe and getting the most out of the pieces we invest in.  This winter I am (still) really into neutrals and lately it seems I've really been into red as an accent color.  These outfits mirror similar pieces in my own wardrobe that I am really loving and wearing a lot this winter.

I featured a few fun and bold pieces like the fringed sweatshirt, red coat and red shoes alongside tried and true staples like a cable knit sweater, gingham, stripes and blazers.  It the perfect balance of simplicity and trend paired together. Enjoy! And happy mixing and matching!

Shop the pieces...



Shop the pieces...



Or shop the pieces below...




And ps, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter... I am relaunching it THIS Friday!

 

site design by kiki co.