Tuesday, December 1, 2015

my everyday style: this coat!

I was obsessed with this gorgeous coat this MINUTE I saw it earlier this fall.  And how sweet of my husband to snag it for me as an anniversary gift last month!?!? I mean, what a guy.  I don't mess around when it comes to winter coats. Living through the midwest's harsh winters demand not only warm coats… but stylish ones too!  Usually by the end of the season I want to burn coats and boots - so making sure they are gorgeous helps fight the urge to absolutely hate them after wearing them for four straight months.  If you live in a cold climate I bet you can relate!

The best thing about this coat!?!? It's beautiful, it's warm, the fur on the hood is swoon worthy AND it's available at both J.Crew and J.Crew Factory. So whatever your budget… you can totally snag it!  I love that.  And bonus, it's available in some pretty amazing colors.




(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:




 

site design by kiki co.