Friday, November 6, 2015

new arrivals to love...

With the new crisp fall air also comes a fresh new batch of new arrivals at your favorite retailers… now is the time to seriously stock up on some great winter wear.  And really that's not hard to do with all these drool worthy pieces right at your fingertips…

Some of these pieces here are SO seriously swoon worthy… I mean this faux fur? Sequins? More sequins!?!? I can't handle it!  My winter wardrobe seriously needs these boots and this sweatshirt.

Or maybe I should just forward this post to Santa… I bet the big guy could help me out a bit. (wink, wink)


plaid scarf, faux fur vest (swoon!), faux fur coat (double swoon!), leopard sweatshirt - 25% off today!, Sorel for Madewell (hands down the warmest winter boots!), sequined striped top - extra 35% off today!, velvet jeans - extra 35% off today!, sequin stripe pants 25% off today!, pom pom hat - 40% off today!, boots - 40% off today!

Or shop the pieces below...

 

site design by kiki co.