Tuesday, November 3, 2015

my everyday style: simple fall outfit!

I'm all about simple fall outfits lately… if it's a no-brainer, I'm wearing it!  (exhibit a, exhibit b, exhibit c)  Nothing is as effortless as my favorite sweater + jeans + ankle boots formula.  I'm pretty hooked on it lately… and it's a good thing because I'm going to need as many easy and stylish outfits as possible to get me through winter.

This navy sweater is a no-brainer on it's own… I snagged this sweater during the recent J.Crew sale.  When it arrived I couldn't believe I didn't already own a navy cable-knit sweater.  It's easy and comfortable and goes with pretty much everything in my closet.  It will be perfect paired with a jean jacket and scarf or a puffer vest and a scarf as fall turns into winter.  But today I love it just on it's own. Because these sunny and warm fall days won't last forever - unfortunately. But THIS navy sweater will be sticking around all winter.






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Sweater, J.Crew (or similar or similar)
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind - ℅ Fitcode (similar or similar)
Ankle Boots, Sam Edelman (old but similar, similar or similar)
Bag, Michael Kors (no longer available but similar, similar or similar)
Watch, Daniel Wellington - ℅ (would be a GREAT holiday gift for guys or gals on your list!)


 

site design by kiki co.