Tuesday, November 10, 2015

my everyday style: a scarf + a leather jacket!

Pairing a big cozy scarf with my leather jacket is definitely my favorite way to wear my leather jacket in the late fall.  (I also did it again this past weekend… seen here!)  This leather jacket has been one of the best investments into my wardrobe - no doubt about it!  I have worn this baby for spring, summer, fall and winter (if it's not TOO cold) for a full year now and it continues to be a favorite every time I pull it out.

Since we've been having such a warm late fall I paired my leather jacket with a simple t-shirt - as layers are key for our cool mornings and unseasonably warm afternoons.  I've been really enjoying the sunny days lately - especially since at this time last year it was cold and grey and snowing already.  Which is crazy to believe.  Like usual, I am not really ready for another cold and grey winter.  But until those crazy cold days arrive… I'll be sporting my leather jacket!







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Sunglasses, Warby Parker
Leather Jacket, Zara (no longer available but similar, similar, similar or similar)
T-shirt, J.Crew (similar, similar, similar or similar)
Scarf, Banana (previous season but similar, similar, similar or similar)
Jeans, 7 for all Mankind (previous season but similar or similar)
Shoes, J.Crew
Bag, Kate Spade (previous season but similar or similar)

Or shop the pieces below…

 

site design by kiki co.