Friday, November 13, 2015

how to style: fair isle for winter!

There is nothing like bundling up in a cozy fair isle sweater for the holidays and winter!  They are insanely cozy and warm and exude winter style.  Here I rounded up some of my favorite ways to style fair isle sweaters and some of my top picks for this season…

Some of my favorite stores are stocking some really adorable fair isle sweaters this season.  I especially love the options with tiny pops of red.  They just seem so festive!  My favorite way to style a fair isle sweater is with jeans and boots… but below you can see some really cute outfit ideas including pairing fair isle with skirts, leggings, boyfriend jeans and even dressed up with heels.  There are so many great ideas here.

I hope you have some fun styling up your new fair isle this season!


Shop additional fair isle sweaters below…

 

site design by kiki co.