Wednesday, November 4, 2015

24 gorgeous winter coats at all price points!

It's time to start getting on your outerwear game for the season!  I have a little (ahem) winter coat collection going… my justification is that I live in the Midwest and harsh winters are a hash reality.  I do my best to endure them with grace and style - although I rarely live up to the 'grace' part.  But I've got winter style covered!

If you dread the cold and snow like I do - maybe the deal can be sweetened with a new winter coat or two this season.  While winter coats are definitely a must-have piece for your wardrobe - there is no reason you can't have a little fun with it too with bright colors, fresh silhouettes and even a little faux fur thrown in.  Bundling up for the cold weather isn't quite such a drag when you can pull a gorgeous and warm coat from the closet each morning before you head out.

Whatever your budget is this season, I've got something here for you…







Or shop the pieces below...

 

site design by kiki co.