Friday, October 23, 2015

my everyday style: a fringed jacket!

I love the "fringe" trend that has been popping up this fall… fringe sweaters and jackets are popping up at all of my favorite retailers.  I recently found this fun fringed jacket at H&M and I love the texture and whimsy of it while still looking very classic.  Here I paired it with a tuxedo inspired top and army green pants (which are a definite favorite of mine this fall, you can see another way to style them here!) and dressed up the look a bit with these black flats that I honestly think are the best wardrobe investment that I've made in a while.

Speaking of H&M - head on over to enter to win a $150 gift card to H&M so you can snag this jacket for yourself this fall!  The giveaway ends tonight!






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Top, J.Crew (similar - on sale!)
Pants, J.Crew - on sale! (I say these run true to size if you are thinking about buying them at this great price!)
Shoes, J.Crew
Bag, Milly - ℅ Nordstrom Rack (similar or similar)
Sunglasses - ℅ Nordstrom Rack
Bracelet, House of Harlow via Rocksbox - use code jillggxoxo for your first month FREE!

Or shop the pieces here...


 

site design by kiki co.