Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MAJOR Shopbop Sale! OMG!!!

It's that time of year - time for the ultra popular Shopbop Friends and Family sale and let me tell you - it's GOOD!  Like reaaalllllll good!

Use the code: INTHEFAM25 for 25% off your order at Shopbop until October 15 to score some super major deals on all the brand names that you love that rarely go on sale!

Here are a few of my favorites - many of which are beloved classics in my wardrobe already and a few that I hope to add to my closet soon!  Shop now as these amazing pieces will be flying off the shelves this week!  Happy shopping!


top row, from left: red blanket scarf, black plaid scarf, zebra key chain (so cute!), watch, gorjana necklace & earrings (both personal favorites of mine!)



bottom row, from left: saltwater boots (love!), hunter boots (a total MUST have!), sorel boots (I own these and LOVE them), ankle boots, lace up flats




 

site design by kiki co.