Wednesday, October 7, 2015

fall closet staple: the blazer!

It's no secret around here that I am a blazer fanatic… I'm guessing a few of my you gals reading right now are too.  In my opinion there is a blazer for every occasion and an occasion for every blazer.  I definitely could wear this closet staple everyday… especially this time of year.  Blazers are the absolute perfect transitional wear… which means for me they get heavy wear in the spring and especially the fall.

I love that you can layer a blazer over a tank, tee or even a sweater… so you can really customize your outfit for the seasons and your style effortlessly.  Here are eight of my favorite blazer looks that I have worn here on the blog… PLUS my top picks for blazers that are in stores this fall. There are seriously SO. MANY. GORGEOUS. OPTIONS.  It's darn near impossible to even choose a favorite here… but tweed, velvet and houndstooth have got to take the cake here.  But all of these are gorgeous and classic pieces that would be perfect in any fall wardrobe.   What are your favorites? I'd love to hear!



or shop the pieces below…




 

site design by kiki co.