Monday, September 21, 2015

9 pieces | 9 outfits… fall 2015!

It's HERE!  The 9 pieces/9 outfits post for Fall 2015!  This time I changed things up a little bit… if these 9 pieces look familiar to you, it's because I snagged them from the 'fall wardrobe essentials' post from a few weeks back!  You gals LOVED those pieces so much I thought I would bring that post full circle with tips and tricks on how to style some of those pieces.  So I chose my 9 favorite pieces from that post and worked them into outfits here.  How awesome is that?!

If you are new around here the 9 pieces/9 outfits posts take 9 seasonal wardrobe staples and mixes them into 9 outfits.  It's the ultimate mix and match game where everyone wins!  It's a great way to take a fresh look at the items you already own, or that extra nudge you may need to a purchase some new pieces for your fall wardrobe now that you know how versatile they can be for you! As always… the outfit options here are endless - so try and come up with your own combos of these 9 pieces too!  It can be quite addicting once you catch on…   If you love this post… there is an entire series AND an ebook with tons more inspiration.

This fall I chose some simple and classic pieces that are easy to layer and mix and match.  These are pieces that I will be wearing tons of this season, and hopefully you will too!


The 9 pieces: 

The shoes:

The accessories:






 

site design by kiki co.