Wednesday, September 23, 2015

12 gorgeous handbags for fall!

Each fall I love to see what new styles handbag designers have in store for us… I love the moody colors, the great textures and classic shapes re-imagined.   A gorgeous handbag is such an awesome investment in your wardrobe.  A beautiful leather bag will quickly become a staple you can't figure out how you ever lived without before.  When I am investing in handbags I only need one or two a year to round out my wardrobe because a gorgeous handbag should really stand the test of time.

I love that a simple and gorgeous bag like any of these can bring ALL of your outfits to the next level.  It's such a simple investment in your wardrobe that pays off long term.  These are some of my favorite picks this fall… which is your favorite!?!?


Or shop the pieces below: 




 

site design by kiki co.