Tuesday, August 18, 2015

my everyday style: tunics!

I've already raved quite a bit about tunics this summer… to say I've been wearing them quite a bit is an understatement.  They are classic and breezy and elevate an outfit instantly.  At this point in the summer I am actively thinking of how I can transition the summer wardrobe pieces I love into fall and tunics are no exception.  I will definitely be layering these with my leather jacket, blazers or a denim jacket this fall. 







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Top, J.Crew - on sale! (or in blue or similar)
Sandals, J.Crew - on sale! (similar or similar less expensive)
Bag, Madewell (similar or similar)
Sunglasses (similar), via Nordstrom Rack - ℅ 
Necklace, Gorjana via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code "jillggxoxo"


 

site design by kiki co.