Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Instagram style lately…

Instagram continues to be a great place for me to touch base with my readers on what I am wearing on a daily basis.  I literally just throw together a look, get dressed and then post it up there.  It's so quick and fun and without the pressure of taking photos for the blog. Follow me there for (almost) daily looks… 

Here are a few of my recent favorites...


above: striped dress (similar or similar), tote (similar or similar less expensive), sandals


above: jeans (similar or similar), striped tank (or a fun flowy version!), white purse (similar or similar less expensive), sneakers (similar or similar)

above: t-shirt (similar), vest (similar or similar less expensive), denim shorts (similar or similar), espadrilles


Make sure you join me on Instagram for more daily looks! User: jillgg

 

site design by kiki co.