Tuesday, July 7, 2015

my everyday style: a summer scarf!

Much like a little jacket, I usually have a lightweight scarf on hand during the summer.  You never know when you will be stuck in the freezing A/C or when the night may cool down. A nice lightweight scarf is the perfect addition to any summer outfit. Plus they can easily be shoved in your purse or bag when you don't need it. 

I used to have a million scarves… and then I realized I was really only wearing the same few ones over and over so I downsized to a few that I absolutely adored.  This one definitely made the cut and it's now my go-to spring/summer scarf. 





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit details:
Scarf, Banana Republic (similar, similar, similar or similar)
Striped Top, J.Crew (similar, similar or similar)
Shorts, Old Navy (similar or similar)
Bag, Kate Spade (similar or similar, or similar less expensive)
Bracelet, Banana Republic (similar, similar or similar less expensive)
Sandals, Target (similar or similar)

Hair: (my hair is shorter than in this video, but I still do it the same)

Makeup: 
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer,  Beautycounter Blush in Tawny/Whisper,  Bare Minerals Volumizing Mascara, Bare Minerals Well Rested Luminizer, Bare Minerals Long Lasting Eye Liner


Like what you see here? What it sent straight to your email inbox each morning? Plus a few fun extras thrown in?  Sign up here for my email list!




 

site design by kiki co.