Tuesday, July 28, 2015

my everyday style: a chambray blazer (pt 2)!

As promised, here is the same outfit from yesterday with shorts swapped out for jeans… This just goes to show if you are more of a jeans gal - wear it like I did yesterday. If you can't imagine summer in jeans at ALL then these shorts are the perfect look for you.   Like I have mentioned before, I usually start the summer strong in shorts and then start losing my bravery and the jeans start creeping back into my looks more.

The scallops on these shorts paired with the small scallops on my top were too cute not to pair with one another. Sometimes it can be so fun to be matchy-matchy that way, you know? 





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Shorts, Gap (similar, similar or similar in chambray)
Linen Top, J.Crew Factory
Chambray Blazer, J.Crew (similar or similar in linen or similar in stripes - love that + it's 40% off!)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker
Bag, Madewell (or I think you will love this one too - for such a great price!)
Sandals, J.Crew - 40% off! (similar in leopard on super sale or similar less expensive)
Earrings, Kendra Scott - via Rocksbox, use code jillggxoxo for one month FREE!
Bracelet, Margaret Elizabeth - via Rocksbox, use code jillggxoxo for one month FREE!


Hair: (my hair is shorter than in this video, but I still do it the same)

Makeup: 
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer,  Beautycounter Blush in Tawny/Whisper,  Bare Minerals Volumizing Mascara, Bare Minerals Well Rested Luminizer, Bare Minerals Long Lasting Eye Liner


 

site design by kiki co.