Monday, July 6, 2015

2 ways to style a striped dress this summer!

The striped dress is one of my all-time favorite closet staples for summer. I think I own like two or three and each time I see a new one I totally want it (but have to restrain!).  Striped dresses are the ultimate work horse in your closet… from throwing over a swim suit at the beach, to hanging out with the kids, to weekend errands, to a fun girls night out look or even dressed up for a summer date night.  This little dress can do it all!

Here are two fun ways to style the striped dress this summer… one laid back and simple and the other with a few bold and bright accessories.  What is your favorite way to style your striped dress? I would love to know…

To be honest, sometimes I just throw on a striped dress and my favorite flip flops and call it good… that always works too!

GET THE LOOKS:

simple & casual: dress (only $18!!!), scarf, sandals, tote, bracelet, shoes


OTHER AWESOME STRIPED DRESSES YOU MAY LIKE:



 

site design by kiki co.