Monday, May 4, 2015

my everyday style: black and white!

I have been all about simple and classic combos lately… and black and white is another great combo that is a snap to throw together and is definitely one of my favorites to wear as well.  I love this look because it's casual and effortless, but can easily be dressed up.  You get a ton of bang for your buck with this look… often times looking and feeling crazy-sexy-cool for minimal effort.  That's my kind of outfit.

This leather top has been a real winner in my closet lately… it was one of those tops that I took a risk on buying and never regretted it.  It instantly dresses up just jeans and is great for layering.







(photos by Tracy Carmody)

Details:
Bag, Madewell 
Bracelet, House of Harlow via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code "jillggxoxo"
Earrings, Gorjana via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code "jillggxoxo"

Also wearing:



 

site design by kiki co.