Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day…

I hope you are enjoying your long weekend… I have been kicking back and relaxing and spending time with my family and it has been a welcome break from my everyday responsibilities.   I'm pretty darn excited about the start of summer… I can't wait to really break out my summer wardrobe and start enjoying more relaxed days with my kids on the regular.

This is the perfect summer outfit in my opinion… maybe it will be inspiration for a picnic or bbq you plan on attending today! I've got alternatives linked at all price points as well… so you can get this look no matter your budget!

striped dress, save | spend* | splurge
sun hat, save | spend* | splurge
lip gloss, save | spend* | splurge
bracelet, save | spend* | splurge
tote, save | spend | splurge*
sandals, save | spend* | splurge

(* indicates items shown above)

Don't forget to shop all the amazing Memorial Day sales… I've listed a few of my favorites here


 

site design by kiki co.