Monday, April 20, 2015

on my radar… april 2015!

Just a few things that have been catching my eye lately…


I am majorly crushing on these sunglasses. The have major Holly Golightly vibes.

I just snagged this sun hat for under $15… I have a feeling it's going to get worn a lot this summer.  I love how big and floppy and incognito it is… no makeup needed!

This "oui" clutch is my newest blogger obsession. Oui, oui, oui!!!

A classic safari style shirt seems like the perfect spring top… this with jeans, white jeans, shorts or skirts this summer would be the perfect breezy look. 

I've been obsessed with Alex + Ani for a while now and just added this peacock feather bracelet to my stack. I'm in love with it!

Wrap/cross/X sandals… whatever you want to call them they are the hottest shoe for spring.  These gold wrap sandals are giving my hearts in my eyes.  Or find a similar option for a steal here!

I've mentioned before I am working on making beauty and household decisions that are less toxic for our family. I'm officially OBSESSED with The Honest Co.  I've tried a bunch of their cleaning and body products and love them all… but this organic body oil takes the cake.  Their lines are targeted at children and babies but this oil is great for moms (or any one) too! I mix it with my lotion each morning for spa-like skin everyday. 

I feel like I keep gushing over Old Navy lately, but seriously, their spring clothes are SO cute! I love just ordered this little sleeveless shirt dress, and I can't wait to wear it!

(ps, on another note… a few of you have been asking where "the damage" post was at the end of March. I am going to take some time off from posting those for now. I know a lot of you love them and will be sad to see them go, so I thought I should let you know!)


 

site design by kiki co.