Friday, April 17, 2015

Elements of Style v16!

I'm back with another fun Elements of Style for you today… simply put, I have a little formula for quickly pulling together amazing outfits in a snap and I call these posts 'elements of style'. I like to choose something casual, something neutral and then a few dressy pieces to amp the look up! It's really so simple and makes getting dressed ultra easy.

Each individual will translate "casual", "neutral" and "dressy" different depending on your personal style and what event or environment you are dressing for.

I have an unreasonable obsession with white dresses lately… they just seem so carefree and summer-y. Which is exactly what I am craving lately.  A white dress will be a great wardrobe staple all summer, but for spring it still needs a little layer to keep warm with.  This creamy white cardigan makes the look comfortable and practical for chilly spring days while still offering the major summer carefree vibes.  Then I dressed up the look with a blinged out clutch and some earrings.  Simple slide sandals and classic sunglasses pull the whole look together.





 

site design by kiki co.