Wednesday, March 18, 2015

on my radar: march!

March is a tricky month because we are all so ready for spring… but the weather sure takes it's time!  We've had days in the 60s and days in the 30s and everywhere in between.  It's easy to go overboard getting excited for spring weather and clothes… but the reality is that we still need some layers and warmer clothes for those chilly days.  So it's kind of an in-between month for shopping.

Here are a few things that are on my radar this month even though it's a tween-er month...


Pink Gingham Top, pink is really catching my eye lately - I actually think it does every spring! - and this sweet gingham top would be perfect for warmer days or for wearing with light spring layers.

Gorjana bar earrings, these are my new favorite earrings. I wear them almost every day. They are simple and pretty and easy to wear because they are super light weight.  Mine arrived recently in my Rocksbox subscription - which I love! - you can get your own Rocksbox subscription for a discounted rate right now using code: jillggxoxo 

Downing Tote, I have seriously been eyeing this tote for ages. I needed a new tote that is suitable for everything from carrying my laptop to day trips to a travel carry-on.  I finally purchased it and LOVE it. It is the perfect size tote for everything… it's going to be a workhorse for me this spring and summer, I can tell already.

Alexa Chung for AG, I thought by now I would be done with the distressed denim trend. But I can't quit it. These Alexa Chung for AG skinny jeans are pure perfection.  They are on my wish list for sure.

Beautycounter Blush in Tawny/Whisper, this is my new spring blush… it's the perfect combo of blush/bronzer to give my face new life for spring!  Plus, it's one of the cleanest blushes out there… if you are worried about chemicals in your personal care and cosmetic products I can't recommend Beautycounter enough.

Linen Miracle Tee, another wish-list item for me is this simple but gorgeous linen tee. It's so simple and I love that it's sort of a tank and sort of a tee and drapes perfectly.

Tassel Sandals, THESE are everything for spring. I am swooning over these tassel sandals right now… so fun and laid back. They would be perfect with dresses, shorts or even jeans this spring.

What's on your wish list this month?


 

site design by kiki co.