Monday, March 2, 2015

my everyday style: sneakers, sneakers and more sneakers!

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I wear these sneakers all the time!  They are seriously so versatile, I find myself grabbing for them again and again.  Which quite surprised me as I never really thought of myself as a sneaker person before… but I dare say I am now.  Plus, they are a great alternative to boots these days… because let's all admit it, we are so sick of winter.  And winter clothes.  These sneakers are the perfect all season wear.

Paired with jeans, a tee and a leather jacket, they make the perfect "busy mom" outfit for everyday wear.






(photos by Tracy Carmody)

Details:
Striped Top, J.Crew (similar or similar less expensive)
Jeans, Gap
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff (similar less expensive)
Ring, Sole Society
Sneakers, New Balance (similar or love these too!)


 

site design by kiki co.