Tuesday, March 10, 2015

my everyday style: last call for winter!

Spring is finally starting to show it's face… though it's only March I have to be careful not to get TOO excited here.  But still - there is hope!  When the temps start rising I like to look through my closet and take a "last call" for winter.  I make sure that my favorite sweaters and winter pieces get their fair share of wear before they are done for the season. These black coated denim pants could probably get a few more wears into spring… but this sweater will be done until fall when the weather gets to warm.

Do you have certain pieces you will want to wear before winter is over? (or are you totally over it!?!?)




(photos by Tracy Carmody)

Details:
Black Coated Jeans, Gap (similar or similar less expensive)
Sweater, Banana Republic (similar)
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC (similar for a steal or similar less expensive)
Flats, Sam Edelman (or love these jeweled ones!)


 

site design by kiki co.