Thursday, March 19, 2015

instagram style!

Like I mentioned last month… I have been putting more and more outfits on instagram lately as I am able.  If you aren't following me there already… you should! (user: jillgg)  I absolutely love Instagram. Of all the social media out there, it's definitely the most fun.

It's fun to have seen my outfits subtly go from winter to spring-ish here.  I've definitely tried to ditch the boots and heavy coats this month in exchange for layers and flats. The days aren't super warm yet, but we've definitely seen a warm up in the temps and that is very welcome after this long and very cold winter!

Here are a few of my winter to spring Insta looks…

(above: flats, or similar flats, similar top, bag - on sale!)






Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more daily outfits… user: jillgg




 

site design by kiki co.