Monday, February 9, 2015

on my radar: february (valentine's edition!)

Love is in the air this time of year! Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays of the year… all the pink and red and hearts and love and glossy lips and sweet little nothings- what's not to love!?!?

Here are a few things on my radar this month… Valentine's style!


criss-cross ring… This double layer ring is my new favorite style, it's so delicate and beautiful and perfect for spring!

heart scarf… I love this classic silk scarf with hearts printed on it. It's so beautiful and would be a gorgeous gift for any sweet lady! (yourself included, wink wink!)

pointed flats (or similar)… These shoes are the boss. Are they not? Plus, they are on sale!

drapey red sweater… I love an oversized sweater these days… this bright red one with skinny jeans and black pumps would be the perfect valentines date night look.

patch jeans… I am insanely obsessed with these jeans.  J.Crew jeans don't usually fit me - but I'm going to give these the old college try.

beautycounter lip & sugar paper notecard set… This adorable set is so perfect for February!  It's the perfect lip combo with a few notecards to make sure you spread the love this month.

eberjey bralette… I have this bra in nude and love it, the black one is on my wish list!


What's on your radar for this month?

 

site design by kiki co.