Tuesday, February 10, 2015

my everyday style: sneakers for the win!

I originally bought these sneakers last summer for summer fun and activities… little did I know then that they are really the perfect year long shoe. Which is hard to find here in Michigan.  Sure when there is more than a foot of snow on the ground they aren't ideal - really, only boots will do.  But for more mild days they are perfect. I can't believe how much wear I have been getting out of them.

Not to mention that these sneakers are now out in a bunch of new colors for spring (think gold, white, multi-color, neon and grey!) - swoon!

(photos by Tracy Carmondy)

Top, J.Crew (or similar or similar)
Scarf, H&M (similar or similar)
Coat, H&M (similar or similar)
Leggings, J.Crew
Sneakers, New Balance (similar or similar)

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio