Thursday, February 5, 2015

my everyday style: all black!

When I was in junior high and high school, art classes were one thing that I really looked forward to without fail. (part of me kicks myself that I didn't realize it at the time and take it more seriously as I grew up… but that's neither here nor there)  I loved art classes and I adored my art teachers. They were always so weird and cool and wore crazy outfits like all black with quirky jewelry.

This outfit is an homage to all my past amazing art teachers.  All black looks are the way to go when you want to look sophisticated, mysterious or like an art teacher. Or, more realistically when you just don't know what else to wear. ;)




(photos by Tracy Carmondy)

Details:
Sweater, Banana Republic - on sale! (or similar or similar)
Jeans, Old Navy - on sale! (or similar)
Flats, Madewell (similar or similar or similar)

No comments:


 

site design by kelly christine studio