Wednesday, November 5, 2014

my everyday style: a wool camel coat!

Of all the investments I've made for my wardrobe I think that a wool camel coat is the one that earns the most dividends.  I try to add a new coat (or two!) to my closet each winter and I never regret it.  And for some reason, this simple coat is my favorite of the bunch.  A warm and beautiful coat can really dress up any outfit.  Not to mention help pass the dreary winter days that we are in for over the next couple of months.   

I particularly like a belted wool coat like this one to define my waist, even while wearing several layers.  It feels lady like and slim while still keeping me warm.  

wool camel coat

wool camel coat

wool camel coat

wool camel coat

wool camel coat
(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)
Details:
Coat, J.Crew Factory (similar or similar)
Scarf, J.Crew Factory 
Chambray Top, J.Crew Factory (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Boots, Coach (similar)
Bag, J.Crew (similar)



 

site design by kiki co.