Monday, November 24, 2014

my everyday style: dressing for all weathers with my Hunter boots!

We have already gotten 30+ inches of snow here in West Michigan and then it all melted.  It is some of the craziest weather I have seen in a long time.  Which makes getting dressed each day no small feat.  Most days I'd rather just be in sweats sitting by the fire reading all day - but since I have to leave the house now and again I've been calling on my Hunter boots to get me through whatever Michigan's weather has in store.

Hunters are the best for keeping my feet dry all year long… in the winter I layer them with my warmest wool socks to keep my feet both warm and dry.  I wear these so much lately that I would really love to get another pair (red maybe? or green? or navy?)







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Sweater, Gap
Jeans, Gap (similar or similar)
Boots, Hunter
Bag, Madewell (similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker

Shop these and more options below!

 

site design by kiki co.