Thursday, October 16, 2014

my everyday style: a pale pink coat!

I am equal parts totally in denial that cold weather is on it's way and also a little excited for wearing cozy layers and gorgeous winter coats (and the holidays are coming… but I'm getting ahead of myself!).  The change of seasons is always a little tricky like that.  Plus, we are having an awesome fall - the colors are so pretty! - that I am trying to enjoy the moment.

Like I said, awesome winter coats make the cool mornings and cool forecasts much more bearable.  H&M recently asked me to check out their new outerwear line for fall and winter.  I got inspired for winter by shopping their budget friendly outerwear options - most of them under $100 and right on trend for winter.  It seems like I've seen pale pink coats on Pinterest quite a bit lately… so when I saw this ultra feminine pale pink double breasted coat at H&M I snagged it right away!

Isn't it fun? And a steal at $80!






Details:
Coat, H&M - ℅
Scarf, H&M - ℅ (similar)
Sweater, J.Crew (similar)
Jeans, Old Navy
Bag, Madewell (similar)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker
Flats, Piperlime

 

site design by kiki co.