Monday, October 27, 2014

my everyday style: fall finds with Forever 21!

We have had the most glorious fall so far… the leaves have stayed on the trees for longer than I remember in the past. the afternoons have been sunny and warm and the crisp evenings are just magical. I love that scarves and sweaters and layers have been the preferred outfit of choice and that my winter coats have (so far) stayed in the closet. 

Today I've partnered with Forever 21 to showcase their great fall offerings so that you can layer it up and keep those winter coats in the closet for a little bit longer too!  Here, I am wearing this cardigan and this tee.  Scroll down for more of my Forever 21 fall picks!





 (above: cardigantee, shoes, jeans)




This post is brought to you in partnership with Popsugar/Shopstyle and Forever 21, all opinions are my own.


 

site design by kiki co.