1. I am a little late on the Birks trend here… but I think they would be so fun with jeans and cozy sweaters this fall as one last hurrah to sandals.
2. The sweaters at LOFT are killing me right now with their cute-ness. This jeweled one is a definitely favorite.
3. The AG Stevie jean is one of my favorites… this distressed pair is swoon worthy!
4. I've loved the Regent blazer since it first popped up at J.Crew this fall and last week I stopped by the store and made the mistake of trying it on… it's SO gorgeous in person and fits so amazing! This is going to be a hard one to resist.
5. I can never have enough plaid scarves. Who's with me?
6. A black moto leather jacket has been on my wish list for about 4 months now. It's hard to pull the trigger because the leather versions are $$$ and even the "pleather" versions aren't super inexpensive either. This leather jacket is great… just great, isn't it?
7. I can't stop it with the distressed denim and this black pair are really calling my name. I love Madewell jeans so much too. Tough decisions here people.
8. This bag. That is all.
9. I have a really appetite for burgundy this fall. These shoes are just delightful!
10. Again LOFT is really excelling at tops lately… I tried on this leather sleeve tee recently in store and left it behind, now I am having second thoughts.
What is on your fall wish list?