Tuesday, August 26, 2014

my everyday style: last call for summer!

Can you feel that in the air… the end of summer? This is the time of year I start doing a snatch and grab on all my favorite summer pieces and wear them as much as possible.  I can feel summer slipping away and I hate to see it go without a fight.  You know?

I hardly wore my white jeans all summer - such a shame - so I decided it was time to remedy that stat.  This black tank from Madewell has seriously been my summer mvp, I haven't worn it here on the blog much but my husband and girlfriends are probably sick of this top as it's been my going out to eat/girls night out/wear it on vacation/if I see you at the store/it's my birthday/date night tank top - all summer.

Not only is it light as a breeze, but I'm also a little obsessed with tuxedo-inspired tops, which by the way seem to be in style this fall as well! (hello, I'll take this one and this one!)  What items are you trying to wear as much as possible before summer is over?



(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Top, Madewell (or similar, super cute and on sale!)
Jeans, Gap (or similar)
Bag, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Necklace, Sole Society
Sandals, J.Crew (similar)


 

site design by kiki co.