Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Weekend send-off...

Like I mentioned… I'm taking it easy these days in preparation for the long holiday weekend.  But I wanted to pop in quickly to let you know just a few fun things I've been up to lately…

If you need more outfit inspiration for the Fourth weekend I wrote this super fun piece for Redbook Magazine's Style Coach blog… click through and check out the full article for links and details.

Also if you are packing a bag for out of town this weekend… I also wrote this post too that I think you will like!

Need a book to read this weekend? Check out what I've been reading lately.

These outfits just scream summer and are so easy to put together… check this out for lots more inspiration.

Have a great long weekend! See you back here next week…
(don't forget to follow all my long weekend fun on Instagram!)





 

site design by kiki co.