Monday, July 7, 2014

shop the j.crew sale!

Lately I have been the biggest sucker for a good J.Crew sale… I just can't resist the low low prices on such amazing pieces.  Usually I am not a huge sale or clearance shopper - mostly because I don't like to buy stuff in the wrong season or the wrong size (sale shoppers - I've been guilty of this before- tend to buy things that don't fit them or only kind of fit them because the price was "too good to pass up").  But it's the first week of July and J.Crew has TONS of selection on the best of their summer pieces in really hard to resist prices, so in my eyes it's a win-win!

Sale items are an additional 40% off through July 8 and some pieces are even an additional 50% off already marked down prices - score!

Here are a few of my top picks… I snagged a few items for myself too but you will have to wait to see those until the next "damage" post! (now there's a teaser for you…)




 

site design by kiki co.