Tuesday, July 8, 2014

my everyday style: red stripes!

This is another patriotic look that I had hoped to have on the blog before the 4th but I ran out of time!  But let's be honest… doesn't all of July feel a little patriotic? I think so.  In fact I think you can justify red, white and blue for pretty much the whole summer.

I hope you gals had a great long holiday weekend… I know it's Tuesday already, but I am still in mourning that the holiday weekend is over.  I mean, we don't get to celebrate the Fourth for another year? That seems so sad to me.  That is reason right there to keep sporting the red, white and blue…





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Sunglasses, Ray Ban
Top, J.Crew Factory - on sale!
Jeans, Gap - on sale! (or similar)
Sandals, Gap
Bag, Sole Society


 

site design by kiki co.